WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR PAYROLL
There are many reasons, however, the most common ones are:
- Much cheaper than buying and maintaining your own computer software and stationery.
- Much, much cheaper than having an accountant do it for you (we actually process the payrolls for some accountants!)
- More cost effective than employing someone to do it for you – even part time.
- Releases you to get on with running your business and your life.
- Removes all the hassle of coping with the constant legislation and regulation changes.
- We deal with all the payroll queries for you, your employees and all government agencies.
We will manage your monthly payroll with diligence and efficiency, saving you time and relieving the pressure on your other financial duties, providing full reporting, payslip processing and ensuring that everyone in your business is paid correctly and on-time.
- A dedicated contact to arrange your payroll according to the requirements of your business.
- A HMRC recognised service that uses accredited payroll software.
- Completed and filed returns.
- Notification of PAYE sums.
- Full compliance with Real Time Information (RTI) software.
|Number of Employees||Cost per monthly payroll|
- Register you as an employer with HMRC, if required.
- Create your payroll system and set up your business details.
- Set up your existing employee details.
- Set up new employees.
- Calculate all tax and NIC deductions.
- Implement PAYE tax code changes.
- Calculate all statutory payments – including SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP etc.
- Calculate Student Loan deductions.
- Calculate and deduct Attachment to Earnings Orders (AEO – court orders).
- Print employee payslips and email them to you.
- Filing of in-year events (such as P45 for outgoing employees).
- Post P45 forms for leavers to you.
- Email management reports to you.
- Prepare and issue Pensions and AEO statements and payment advices.
- Prepare and issue a PAYE liability statement each month.
- Prepare and submit RTI returns to HMRC each pay day, including year-end returns.
- Print P60s and email them to you
If you already use our Payroll Service to pay your employees then why not add our P11D service to create a more comprehensive package.
HMRC requires that a P11D (Expenses and Benefits) form is filed by employers for each director and for each employee that earns over £8500 per year. We can manage this for you as an addition to your payroll service and return the P11D to the relevant tax office.
Auto Enrolment was introduced by the Department of Work and Pensions to help more people to save for their retirement by having a workplace pension scheme.
The rules mean that employers have to automatically enrol eligible workers into a company pension scheme which meets certain criteria. Even if you already have a pension scheme, it might not meet the standards met by the regulator.
If you are not already registered we can assist with your registration and administration. If you already have an approved workplace scheme then we can assist with the ongoing administration.
If you would like to know how we can help with auto-enrolment and the cost involved, please contact us on 07976 239284.